Wednesday, February 12, 2014

And how do you charge your mobile phone?

If you teach at an up country school you may or may not have power, but mobile phones are ubiquitous.  What does a gal have to do to get her phone charged? Never fear, where there is a will there is a way. The picture below was taken in the head teacher's office at a school I was monitoring.  At the time I noticed this device there were about three more phones hooked up but I did not shoot quickly enough.  I don't know who manufactures  the device that all of the phones are plugged into, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it was not originally designed to be hooked into a car battery.  I know some school actually have a money making concern going by charging mobiles. for people.  These phones are probably staff members' phones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment