Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rindi's Big Adventure

I am about to enter a new phase in life after raising 2 boys and working in Information Technology for over 20 years.  On June 26th, I will be leaving for The Gambia for 2 years with the Peace Corps.  I am retiring in 3 days and will be using the two months before I leave to  try to learn as much as I can to prepare me for the challenges I will be facing.  I think this will be the most difficult but most rewarding two years of my life.  I invite you to join me on my big adventure.  

5 comments:

  1. We will miss you Rindi! You've been a great friend and co-worker. Please be safe, do good work, and have fun in your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunjay, Maya and I are very excited about following your next adventure. We wish you all the best!!! The folks in Gambia are indeed very fortunate to have you. Go change the world again Rindi!!!! We are so, so, so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, are you there? Please let us know!
    Sister Susan

    ReplyDelete