Monday, July 22, 2013

Vacation Coming

I leave on vacation soon for Tanzania and Zanzibar.  This is the cooler time of the year there and it is hot here so I am definitely looking forward to that. I will also miss the last half of Ramadan.  I am going on  a safari all through Tanzania and then relaxation on the beautiful beaches in Zanzibar. Unfortunately, due to limited connections it is taking me 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back.

I did buy a new camera yesterday.  I just could not see photographing the animals with an Iphone or Ipad.  I paid too much for it, but it is not like I had time to order one from the US. The manual that came with the camera was bogus, but luckily there was a much better one online that I downloaded. So lions and wildebeasts I am ready for you.

Stay tuned for the adventures of Rindi in East Africa.



1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your holidays! You'll love the safari - I sure did.
    Ru

    ReplyDelete